Consultants - Management
• Develop and implement short-term marketing strategies to produce immediate results.
• Identify areas of opportunity and develop long-term plans designed to generate sustainable growth over time.
• Bring fresh ideas and new perspectives from outside the business.
• Conduct operations review of your business followed by targeted executive-level interviews to understand what is and isn't working.
• Conduct a review of your customer analytics – who are your highest-value customers? What insights can we derive from the analytics that help us understand the problem (e.g., new v recurring customers, average order value, frequency, etc.)?
• Customer profile review – what are the demographics and psychographics of your highest-value customers? How has this changed over time?
• Marketing Review – where is your company getting the highest return from marketing spend? Are there any places where the spending should be reallocated?
• Develop a transformation strategy – What should the company focus on to reach its goals? What should the company do less?
• Develop a transformation roadmap – action items associated with the strategy, laid out over time (e.g., by week or month), with built-in accountability points.
• Implementation Support – support delivering on the roadmap, customized to each client.
• Develop and implement Social Media Strategy.
• Develop and implement Business Development Strategy.
• Develop and implement Communications Strategy.